Thursday, March 19, 2009

U2 Visits the University!

U2 visited Fordham University on March 6 and successfully rocked the house! My best friend attends Fordham as did my father. They were both pretty excited about the occasion. My friend, Erin, says classes were cancelled since they knew no professor could compete with Bono in entertainment value. Good Morning America covered the event. I am so jealous I wasn't there to witness the show in person. Below is a link of the coverage from the days craziness:


----------------------------------------

As of now, I have been cleared for KOMU...and passed my edit test! I wasn't too terribly worried about that factor, but it definitely is nice to have one less thing to worry about. I'll be emailing Stacey soon to request my VO Patrol and Reporting Shifts, just want to enjoy the rest and relaxation of Spring Break while I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment