Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Broadcasted Break-Ups

Rolling Stone recently came out with an article emphasizing several TV couples whose relationships had ended because their lives were broadcasted on reality TV. I'm not sure I buy into that being the only reason their relationships ended...maybe it's because showbiz relationships often fail. More often than not, unfortunately. I can't speak from personal experience but I'd assume that the only thing they have the most in common is being represented in the limelight, and being able to do it together is easier on the couple. I think it's nonsense. If you're not secure enough to be in a relationship that can handle television, you're not secure enough to be in that relationship at all. Here a link to the actual article: 


-----------------------------------------------

I told you previously that I've completed my first reporting shift! Now that I've actually downloaded the right program to be able to view them on my computer I am able to post the link right here. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment